Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Engagement Photo Shoot { Greenville Photographer}

Between the cold rain showers over the weekend, there was a break in the weather and I was able to spend some time with this sweet couple. I have known Kirby and her family for many years. And, bless his heart, Kyle is just getting to know me!! Y'all, this was one of the sweetest engagement shoots ever. I was going through the pictures trying to decide on my favorites--which is always difficult--and had a few meltdowns along the way. I am not even the mother of the bride or the groom! Have mercy! I hope you all enjoy these moments I captured. Kirby and Kyle, may God bless you both as you begin this new chapter in your lives.


Can you guess where they met????











Kirby saw this cute idea on Pinterest, and we made it work!



Sweet blessings,
Susan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Susan Hood Photography
CoffeeShop Designs