Tuesday, March 19, 2013

When I Grow Up, I Want To Be... {Greenville's Children's Photographer}

What a fun photo shoot! When I was a little girl, I took dance with several of my friends. It was so much fun...especially when the costumes for our dance recitals came in! I loved playing in those costumes with the shiny gold sequins and pretending to be a famous dancer. Then...I discovered my true passion as a 9 year old.....cheerleading. Forget the beautiful costumes and tap shoes and ballet slippers.  I now had pom poms and many opportunities to do cartwheels. This is what I thought I would do for the rest of my life....wrong!

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to watch a ballet class here in town.  Two girls that I know from church take here.  Y'all, the class was amazing! I loved it! Sweet memories came rushing back. I hope that you enjoy a sneak peek from the class.  All of the pictures except the black and white are straight out of the camera--no edits. Enjoy!






 
 
 
Sweet blessings,
Susan

2 comments:

LeeBird3 said...

Beautiful!

MellieButterfly said...

Love the black and white one of the ballet slippers! Great job! :)

Post a Comment

 
© Susan Hood Photography
CoffeeShop Designs