Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How Glorious To Be Two! {Sneak Peek}

On Saturday afternoon, one of the most HUMID days of the year :), I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph this precious two year old....when I could catch him and have the camera in front of him!
 
Yes, I did wear my running shoes for this shoot!  I have learned many valuable lessons when photographing little boys.  
 
Here are a few fun shots that I wanted to share with you all.  Enjoy!!

                                                  Are those not the most beautiful blue eyes???



                                     

Many moons ago, his sweet mommy was one of the teenagers in our church's youth group and Young Life group that Craig and I helped with. Time simply flies, my friends!!!

                                                                       

Sweet blessings,
Susan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Susan Hood Photography
CoffeeShop Designs