Friday, March 30, 2012

Noonday Collection--Greenville Photographer

Hey friends! If you have been following me on Facebook, you know that I am now a Noonday Collection Ambassador! I am so excited to be a part of this amazing ministry that supports women and orphans in third world countries. Much prayer has gone into this leap of faith for me! As soon as I get my website up and running, please come visit.  In the meantime, I want to share some of the many beautiful hand-made pieces that artisans from Africa and India have made. These samples are just a few of the many that you can find in the Noonday Collection Spring/Summer Catalog.

Meet my sweet friend, Tiffany.  Yesterday, she and I went to a beautiful park and played with the jewelry!  She had a ball choosing which pieces she wanted to match with her fun outfits.  Tiffany is a fellow photgrapher and amazing friend.











Sweet blessings,
Susan


1 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Gorgeous...jewelry & pictures!

Post a Comment

 
© Susan Hood Photography
CoffeeShop Designs